Wednesday 15 April 2015

VARIOUS PICS I'VE FORGOTTEN TO POST!

Having both a camera and cellphone, I'm getting forgetful as to which images are filed where and not having my laptop with my filing system in place, doesn't make it any easier! So here's a variety of pics from the past week in Panama - hope you enjoy.

The first three are of a "bongo" tree situated down the road from us. I checked it out on google and wiki and this local name seems incorrect, so unfortunately, I'm not sure of the species. It's hard to believe it's only 150 yrs old - as you can see, it really is enourmous!
The guy - he's on the extreme rhs in the last pic - on who's farm it's on was really friendly and asked us to join him for a beer - being such a hot day, I just HAD to accept ;)



Our host on the right and then Gail, Alan & Carmen
The next pics shows the beautiful church in Las Tablas, about 8 mins away.


The next pics are for Des and Terry - fishermen at Bull Beach, Pedasi bringing in the catch of the day - red snapper and I think a kingfish?



The last two are from Playa los Destiladeros in Pedasi - a really stunning beach!



Just found some more! 
Traditional folk dancing by kids at the local museum in Guarare.




Really liked this old chair standing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment